All persons entering Cameroon must be in possession of a valid passport (minimum 6 months) or Travel Document establishing the identity of the holder.
Travel Documents include Laissez-Passer or other travel documents issued by International Agencies recognized by the Government of Cameroon.
Important Immigration Notice
Travelers may be refused entry into Cameroon if they fall within the category of prohibited immigrants and if they do not satisfy immigration requirements at the point of entry. The Government of Cameroon will not be financially liable for their repatriation.
Guidelines for Visa Applicants
- The visa application procedure is done ONLY through the website www.evisacam.cm. The user is invited to connect to this platform, to open an account and to follow the instructions given there.
- The processing time for visa applications is 72 hours for an ordinary visa and 24 hours for an express visa.
- Before its expiry date, the period of validity of a visa can be extended with appropriate justifications at the General Delegation for National Security.
- A multiple-entry visa means that the holder can make several entries into Cameroon during the period of validity of the visa.
- Holders of Special, Diplomatic and Service Passports are exempted from visa fees.