Apply for a Birth Certificate Transcription
(cameroonian children born in Canada)
Write an application to the High Commissioner mentioning the occupation of both parents.
Attach the following documents :
- Copies of parents passports identification page ( or pages 1 to 7 if hand written passport) for Cameroonian parents, including the page with Canadian visa
- Original and photocopy of Canadian birth certificate
- Copy of Marriage certificate (for married couples)
- Notarized autorisation from the non-Cameroonian parent
- $ 8.00 CND Stamp fee
- Registered prepaid return envelope; with the address of applicant
- Write an application to the High Commissioner mentioning the complete address, phone number, email and occupation of both parents
- Photocopy of consular card is mandatory for all Cameroonian parents
Minimum waiting period is twenty one (21) days.