VisionOur vision is to work for closer relations and for a dynamic partnership in multiple sectors mutually beneficial in Canada and Cameroon.
MissionOur Mission is to foster the basis for bilateral cooperation with Canadian public and private authorities, agencies and entities, both and the Federal and Provincial levels; and promote trade, investments and other exchanges between Canada and Cameroon.
We represent and protect the interests and image of Cameroon in Canada, within agencies of multilateral cooperation in Canada, as well as in such other countries as may be placed within our jurisdiction;
We also endeavour to mobilize Cameroonians in Canada, ensure their protection, and provide them with requisite administrative services and consular assistance.
ValuesWe are committed to serving the public with respect, fairness and courtesy, endeavouring always to promote transparency, creativity, innovation and celerity in the accomplishment of our work and the fulfillment of our mission.
The High Commission
- Register/Consular Card
- Apply for a Birth Certificate Transcription
- Apply for a Marriage Celebration
- Apply for a Travel Document
- Apply, Renew or Replace a Passport
- Visa Fees
- Apply for a Visa
- Residence formalities in Cameroon
- Entry Requirements
- Legalization, authentification of Cameroonian documents
- Authorization for the transfer of the mortuary remains
- Apply for a moving certificate