Please note that permanent residents, Canadian nationals or holders of other nationalities are not eligible for this service.
Requirements to obtain a moving certificate:
- An application form for a moving certificate to be filled out online, printed and signed. This form can be found on the current page of the website of the High Commission.
- A handwritten request addressed to the High Commissioner with your name, complete address in Canada, and the purpose of the request.
- A list of personal effects to be moved.
- A photocopy of the identity page.
- A photocopy of the document proving a valid status in Canada (study permit, work permit).
- A photocopy of the diploma you obtained upon completion of your studies.
- A letter issued by the institution or university indicating the end of your studies
- A photocopy of the mission order for civil servants
- A copy of the internship authorization (for interns only)
- The fiscal stamp fee to be affixed to the power of attorney, which amounts is 4 canadian dollars, payable in cash, certified cheque or money order to the Cameroon High Commission.
- A traceable return envelope with the applicant’s full address (including apartment number if applicable).
N.B: Please note that due to Covid-19, applications must be sent to the High Commission by postal means only and any incomplete file will be rejected.