Please note that permanent residents, Canadian nationals or holders of other nationalities are not eligible for this service.

Requirements to obtain a moving certificate:

  • An application form for a moving certificate to be filled out online, printed and signed. This form can be found on the current page of the website of the High Commission.
  • A handwritten request addressed to the High Commissioner with your name, complete address in Canada, and the purpose of the request.
  • A list of personal effects to be moved.
  • A photocopy of the identity page.
  • A photocopy of the document proving a valid status in Canada (study permit, work permit).
  • A photocopy of the diploma you obtained upon completion of your studies.
  • A letter issued by the institution or university indicating the end of your studies
  • A photocopy of the mission order for civil servants
  • A copy of the internship authorization (for interns only)
  • The fiscal stamp fee to be affixed to the power of attorney, which amounts is 4 canadian dollars, payable in cash, certified cheque or money order to the Cameroon High Commission.
  • A traceable return envelope with the applicant’s full address (including apartment number if applicable).

N.B: Please note that due to Covid-19, applications must be sent to the High Commission by postal means only and any incomplete file will be rejected.


Contact us

You must login to apply for a moving certificate