Apply for a moving certificate


  Does not apply to permanent residents and those with Canadian or foreign citizenship

  1. Hand written or typed application to the High Commissioner, stating full names address in Canada, phone number, e-mail and profession
  2. List of personal Items to be transported
  3. Photocopy  of passport
  4. Photocopies of study permit, or work permit
  5. Photocopy of certificate obtained after studies
  6. Letter of Institution or university indicating completion of studies
  7. Photocopy of mission order (for civil servants)
  8. Photocopy of authorization for Internship (for Interns)
  9. $4.00 Fees
  10. Photocopy of consular card (if you do not have one, apply through the following link) $12 fees +1 photo 4cm x 4cm Self-addressed registered mail return envelop


NB: Minimum waiting period is twenty one (21) business days