Studying in Canada
Information on scholarships
Under some conditions, you can benefit from scholarship, but these conditions are very restraining. For more information, consult the website:
- Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE)
- the web site le repertoire des bourses d'études supérieures de l'université du Québec .
The AUCC (Association of universities and colleges of Canada) manages more than 150 programs of scholarship on the behave of enterprises of the private sector, the federal government and Canadian and foreign agencies.
Convenient information for cameroonian students in Canada
The program of fees waiver (exemptions) for cameroonians students in Quebec. It is mandatory to fill and submit the two forms below:
Note: Because of the confidentiality of the personal information, all beneficiaries of the fees waivers will be informed individually by Email .
- Study in Canada (1)
- Study in Canada contains detailed and accurate information on Canada's education system.
- Canadian universities index
- Communal colleges of Canada
- Canadian office of the international education
- International service of aid to study in Canada
Information for Cameroonians who wish to come and study in Canada
For people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada that wish to come and study in Canada, you must get a canadian visa before beginning studies. The procedure being long enough (obtaining an admission in a university, a visa of entry to Canada or an authorization of study for example in the Province of Quebec), it would be necessary to start the formalities at least 6 months before the beginning of the session from which you are intended to begin your program of study.