Application Form for a Biometric Passport
Applications for biometric passports are processed at the High-Commission (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday : 9.00 AM) exclusively on appointment with the consular service.
Applicants are reminded that any false statement made on a passport request form is reprimanded by the Cameroonian law.
- Money order or certified cheque made to Cameroon High Commission. The amount of the money order or certified cheque must include the cost of the following:
- Fiscal stamp : $195 CND (one hundred ninety-five Canadian dollars); Consult the means of payment for consular services
- Administrative costs (Consult the list of Requirements to obtain a biometric passport);
- Mailing costs to Cameroon and back and the special form provided by the Consular Service: $55 CND (fifty five Canadian dollars) in cash.
NB: Fees are non refundable in case the passport application is rejected. A letter stating the reason for refusal will be enclosed.
Application to Renew an Expired Passport
Replacement of Lost Passports
Aside from the documents required in the passport application form, one should attach:
- Original birth certificate.
- Original national identity card (or/and Driver's License).
- A declaration of loss registered by the police.
Applicants in this category are invited to appear in person at the chancellery for an interview after having taken an appointment by phone.
The estimated waiting period is of 3 months (90 days) minimum. There is no urgency in the processing of applications regarding lost passports.