To book an appointment for a passport application, dial:
613-236-1522 Ext. 233 ou 221
All persons entering Cameroon must be in possession of a valid passport (minimum 6 months) or Travel Document establishing the identity of the holder.
Travel Documents include Laissez-Passer or other travel documents issued by International Agencies recognized by the Government of Cameroon.
Important Immigration Notice
Travelers may be refused entry into Cameroon if they fall within the category of prohibited immigrants and if they do not satisfy immigration requirements at the point of entry. The Government of Cameroon will not be financially liable for their repatriation.
Guidelines for Visa Applicants
All Visa Applications take a minimum period of ten (10) Business days to process
- Payments are made payable to Cameroon High Commission, Ottawa and only cash, money orders and certified checks are acceptable.
- A Single Entry Visa is valid for entry into Cameroon within three months i.e. the visa will expire if not used to travel within three months from the date of issue. However, the actual period permitted for stay in Cameroon shall be endorsed by Cameroon Immigration Service at the point of entry into Cameroon, usually for 60 days.
- Visas are normally issued for a period of three months but may be extended by the Cameroon Immigration Service before expiration.
- Multiple-Entry Visas endorsed for six months means that the applicant is granted unlimited entries into Cameroon within six months from date visa was issued.
- Nationals of the following countries are exempted from obtaining entry visas to Cameroon: Mali, Chad, Central African Republic, Nigeria
- Holders of Special, Diplomatic and Service Passports are exempted from visa fees.